Thursday, October 22, 2009

1sentenceblogger is taking a self claimed break!

It is nearing the end of the semester! 2 more teaching weeks, including this one, then that's it, end of my Year 4 Second Semester. Time sure flies...

Well, that's not the point. The point is, I am now spending more time in my studies (ugh, the nightmarish load of assignments!), in myself and also friends, since some are leaving after this semester due to graduation and Perth. So, less time for my blog, to balance it out. That doesn't mean I am abandoning the blog, just taking a break, sort things out and before you know it, I will be back full blast! Remember I still haven't posted the entry for Curtin Prom 2009? 1st thing I will do once I am free is to post that long delayed entry... had been sitting in my draft folder a lil' bit too long.

Until then, cheers, have a good life, keep the night candle running, remember to submit your assignments on time and all the best is exams!

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment