Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sentence for 12th October 2009

Sentence: No grass on the busy road; No hair on the clever head.

Saw this from a video on Facebook, a student from NTU Electrical Engineering Department wrote this as a joke in a survey form for the lecturer. Completely hilarious! Just search for "Lecture at NTU Singapore".

Today, once again, I skipped my Monday classes. No feeling of guilt, however, and I think all of my friends knows why, haha. Basically the whole day was just smooth sailing, nothing much.

I had dinner with my housemates and my brother later in the evening thou. Went to one of my favourite restaurant called 快可利 (I hope I got the name right...). The place basically serve non-halal food with tonnes of selection of Chinese dishes, from the normal fried noodles menu to steamboat menu. Besides that the drinks are actually really good and really worth it!

My favourite drink! 鲜红毛榴莲冰沙 (Ice Blended Fresh Soursoup Juice)

The greens (Along with egg, tofu, fungus, seaweed, dried tofu and some noodle)

The most important ingredient: Meat! I ordered three-layered pork slices, but there are lots of other choices of meat

Add it all in and it looks like this. Also have some pin mushrooms floating about.

Damn, my mouth watered when I was writing this entry... Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment