Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Hibernating Blogger has AWAKEN!!!!!

Orite, time to blog blog blog~~~

My short break... ends up much much longer than I had expected! I was like so damn lazy after exam... was sick on the last day and didn't recover till much later (excuse, lol). Slept for like more than 12 hours per day and can reach till 20 hours of sleep in 1 single day. Time to pick up my resolve and put some OMPHs into my blog now!

Now let's see... I did promise the Curtin Prom Night 2009 entry, which so well delayed for quite a few months now, once I return. So next up will be that. Well, better list what I am planning to blog about here before the New Year:

1. Curtin Prom Night 2009 (Stars of Romance, aka Romance of Snack Plate (Benson, 2009))
2. Exam and Result, thoughts and lessons
3. Old and New Friends
4. KL Trip with Family
5. Turning 22nd
6. Christmas Carol 2009 (will happen tomorrow night, 23rd December 2009)
7. Christmas Eve 2009
8. Christmas 2009
9. Back to Miri Trip
10. 2010 New Year's Eve

Look forward to it, k?

2 comments: