Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Sentence for 6th October 2009

Sentence: Wow, today was such a short day for me: My day practically started around 7pm, when I am finally fully awake.

Woke up and 1st thing I saw is my email. Got an email from Eling, Mandarin comic strips, I find it quite entertaining (beside the fact that I don't recognize half the words), so I will post it here.
This one is about love life

This one is about secrets

This one is about watching a movie

This one is about how things remind you of people

This one is about life's trials

This one is about being life's servant

This one is about love, again

This one is about life's fulfillment

Sorry with the small pictures. I can't seem to find a way to adjust it to be 'readable'. Anyway, just click on the pictures for a bigger view.

No comments:

Post a Comment