Saturday, October 17, 2009

Sentence for 16th October 2009

Sentence: Sometimes men can push the limits... and also the unlimited.

Wow, really a hectic week! Slept at 7.30am, woke up at 10.30am to do my Eng. Management project. Big big project, turns out the report was nearly 80 pages. Printed out till the last few pages, then out of ink. Had to use clumsy blotches of maker pen ink to repair some of the text, ugh. So wish I had a laser printer then...

But hey! That marks the end of my most hectic week! Only 2 more teaching weeks to go till the end of the semester, woohoo~ I am still wondering what I should do during my 3 month summer holiday. I haven't went to find a job yet, but that's most probably what I will do.

A typical Friday. Bowling with the family, dinner out. Then the Emo Kidz, or more like the Chiengs, organized a steamboat party just on Ian Chong's porch. Had fun just doing the normal chatting and some catching ups. It's been a while since the members of the Emo Kidz gathered, due to hectic assignments. Ian Chong slept through the whole party, wtf.

2 comments:

  1. YES I DID!! no one did a good enuf job to wake me up.. haihz

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Nobody cared enuf to wake you up, lol. Sad sad.

    ReplyDelete