Thursday, October 8, 2009

Sentence for 7th October 2009

Sentence: Life is like a flower: we all start out as seeds, need nurturing; then we grew and need to be taken care of in a nursery; then we are transplanted into a pot, our own world and society; then we started to grow bigger, transplanted into a bigger pot; then we produce buds, which needed lots of care or it will fall off; then finally the buds bloom, beautiful yet mysterious, which attracts others to us.

Still sick, not yet recovered, sigh. However the weather was nice, I really did enjoy the thin sunlight against my skin and the cool breeze that brushes on my cheeks. The weather had been hot past few weeks, with occasional rain drops. This is indeed a very relaxing day, perfect to nurse my sickness. Too bad I still have assignments to worry about, which does not help with my recovery at all!

Went to bowling, again, with the Emo Kidz. There is this Bowl All You Can, Rm19.90 and then you can bowl from 9-12pm, only on Wednesdays thou. I can't believe I still went, considering I am still sick and having a headache all the way, ugh. Anyway, had my share of fun. We played 8 rounds in total and there are some pretty awesome scores from our star bowler, Ianzz!!

192 points! Holy shietness! And we thought that was awesome enough for the night, till...

198! Holy shietness didn't even come close! 163 was Ian Tan, and he got turkey from a free strike, lol.

Stay tune, entry on Curtin Prom 2009 will come this Friday, if I can find the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment