Saturday, October 3, 2009

Sentence for 2nd October 2009

Sentence: Mood swings are like a traffic light: when it's green, you PARTY; when it's yellow, you go emo; when it's red, you go like "RAWR" just like in GodGame Mahjong. :P

At any rate, my mood is in the RED zone for today.

Was rushing my Engineering Management assignment since last night. Then I went to Lutong with Xiao Li, Ai Ling, Annie, David and Jinno. Man, going there reminds me of how often I get to taste the delicious char kueh tiao + egg and the wantan soup... after going to Thai Bar with the Emo Kidz. We don't do that anymore thou :(

After our so-called breakfast, I had to work on the assignment again. Didn't get any sleep until like 6 something. Then I had to woke up around 9.30 to prepare for class, only to find out that class got canceled! Waking up early by alarm for no particular reason really is a bummer.

Then I had to go for Rotaract Installation Night rehearsal at campus. Went there quite late since I had to pass up my assignments and find some lecturers. We will be doing a performance, group singing, during that night and this is the song we will be singing:



Then right after that, I went back home to have some shut-eyes so I am well and prepared for... Curtin Prom Night 2009 and the After Party! More on those after I get back. Hopefully the food is better than last year's.


P.S.: I can't believe I saved and forgotten to publish this post yesterday...

No comments:

Post a Comment