Friday, October 9, 2009

Sentence for 8th October 2009

Sentence: All the things I want to say, all the things I want to do, all the things I want to express, cannot compare to how I feel about you.

Just another day as a student... and a son to my parents.
After class I went straight down to town, just to chit chat and have dinner with my parents. Quite enjoyable, considering I haven't had much intelligent talk with me being alone in my room, with my computer, doing assignments. I didn't even go out much with the Emo Kidz after prom, sigh.

But hey! It is finally weekends again! Woohoo~~! My enormous pile of what-not assignments is slowly diminishing and the thought of no classes for 3 straight days really cheers me up. Even my health is recovering. Wonders of weekends~~

Today, midnight, we did something fun... And it only took 16 minutes, lol. It's Chloe's birthday and we went to gave her a birthday surprise.
Happy Birthday, Chloe!

Sorry, no photos yet... Will upload here once those are available.

No comments:

Post a Comment