Monday, January 18, 2010

Sushi King in Bintulu??? =O

I went to Park City Mall and saw that beside Junction Food Court, there is a new shop (well, not so new since it was there for around a week already):

"There's Sushi King in Bintulu! ZOMG!!!!!"

Nope, I did not just said that. Not me who said it anyway, but that's what I thought the people who practically FLOODED to Sushi King would say. I mean, look at this photo:

It is really flooded with people! There's a line forming outside the restaurant and it was freaking 10.30am! Wait till it's lunch time...

It is like a new toilet with golden seats and everyone is rushing to sit on it, even if there's a fee you need to pay for just sitting on it. Sushi King is not cheap to dine at, you know.

Damn it! Now there's a shop in Park City Mall which reminds me of Escapade.

2 comments:

  1. -.- ... since when the sushi king step into parkcity mall one ??? lol ... finally got one ‘像样' de shop liao ... hahahahaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, old news adi, dude. I heard the food there still up to Sushi King standard, so not bad lar. But really si beh lots of ppl eh, siao 1.

    ReplyDelete