Saturday, January 16, 2010

Running out of things to blog about!

Hm... staying at home is not good at all!
But then Bintulu has nothing exciting outside.
At least at home I have the INTERNET.

Post some random stuff for you guys lar. Nah, here:

At the Curtin cafetria, preparing my formula sheet for an exam

The end result =P (Click for larger view)
Felix actually asked me for my formula sheet, said wanna frame it, lolz
I think i got 3 or 4 more of these, did 1 for every year

Ok, going to bed now, it is freaking 3.25am now *yawns*
Nitez everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Wow~ that formula same as me for cheating on exam when I was in school last time... HAha~

    Great blog!
    keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Thanks!

    The formula is actually allowed... 1 sided page, must be hand written. But I bet the board of examinations never expect a student to actually cram everything into it XD

    Maybe next time they will set font size as well, lol.

    ReplyDelete