Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sarcasm Is One Of The Services I Provide

[SARCASM = 100%]
Today is a glorious day!

Simply glorious and wonderful! I almost thought I woke up in Heaven today.

The day started with a wonderful black sky, brimmed with dark clouds threatening to become a storm anytime.

Then I found out my desktop was attacked by some kind of worm...
At first it won't even load into windows, I nearly made holes on my room's ceiling because I skipped uncontrollably in joy.
After a few dozens tries, windows finally load up. Kept on auto restart and occasional BSOD and was not because of memory module, marvelous! Well, I managed to backup everything necessary (like p*rn and illegally downloaded songs and movies), then did a clean reformat.

Then towards the evening, Streamyx (aka Suxmyx, Screamyx, Crymyx, Slowmyx, whatever you wanna call IT) had in stored a pleasant surprise for me!
Yes, my resident's internet connection crawled to a mere 900+bytes, that is around 4 to 5 times slower than 56k modem.
Another reason to be happy and open a champagne bottle... an empty champagne bottle counts as well, of course.

Of course, the day won't end with just that. My desktop's power supply fan decided to make me happy by spluttering illegible ramblings noise.
Finally feeling so happy and sorry for it, I decided to open the whole power supply, carefully and tenderly tear it apart (voiding the warranty in the process) to get to the fan and oil it.
After I reassemble everything, it still splutter out some loud noise....
So I banged on it a few times, the noise stopped... for now that is.

And then I had to proceed to install all the drivers, programs (download accelerators for p*rn and illegal songs and movies) blah blah blah the whole nine yards.

I just felt that I need to blog about my wonderfully eventful and marvelous day, so I write this entry, for the lulz of it.

The end.
[/SARCASM = 100%]

I think I shed more hair and some white lines are starting to form today.
Man... what a day.

On lighter news:
Current poison - Fifteen by Taylor Swift, What About Now by Westlife

No comments:

Post a Comment