Wednesday, January 13, 2010

1SentenceBlogger Hails From Sibu!!!!

Under a spontaneous decision, I am now at Sibu =P

Drove here in my car, my dad as my passenger on a beautiful Tuesday morning, I arrived here after a mere 2 hours and 10 minutes.

First time in my life I drove here and also first time I drove at Sibu! Lucky enough I did not get lost, lolz. After I drop my dad off at the Sibu Country Golf Club near Sibu Airport road, I made my own way to town, in search of Paramount Hotel. I was actually hoping on my Garmin on my 5800XM, but hell broke lose and jammed my GPS signal >.<
Lucky enough I still reached the hotel, after a few wrong turns and a lucky short cut.

Will be back after a night stay here. Forgotten to bring my laptop adapter and the battery is dying.

Till then, ciaoz.

No comments:

Post a Comment