Sunday, January 24, 2010

1SentenceBlogger just had a facelift!

Check out the new look I give to the blog!

Took me some time to find the correct colour combination, the perfect background and I even changed the title description.

Also changed the side-bar from right to left, now it looks tidier and my blogger list won't get blocked by over-sized photos and videos.
I increased the width of the main section as well, so I can now post wider videos and bigger photos!
The too-large video was an eye-sore, glad I got that out of the way.

Hadn't touch HTML coding for like nearly forever and it was a bitch playing around with the code, but nonetheless, the results are satisfying.

Gonna design a banner background next. Anyone can volunteer to help me?

I suck big time in Photoshop...

3 comments: