Thursday, December 24, 2009

Benson's 23rd Birthday Buffet

Venue: Imperial Hotel (Palm Terrace Cafe)
Event: Benson's 23rd Birthday Buffet
Date and Time: 7pm 6th of November 2009

Yeah, I know I know... this entry is really really late, like 1 month and 2 weeks late. But still, to honor Benson, this is a must!

Now, the birthday boy! (Photos taken from Joanne =P)

The Birthday Boy

The Emo Kidz (once again, minus a few)

Show some of the photos for the food which I managed to take:

The one in a shot-glass I think is called Lime Cream or something, quite nice if you like lime and sour. The donut was quite special, coz got cheese shredding and some kind of cream(I think made out of milk) and is super yummy!

Sago in syrup, gula Malacca, coconut milk, a dash of whip cream and a sweetened cherry, simply nice!

This actually happened like 3 days before the final exam! Omg omg... But because we all love Benson, we still find time to celebrate this wonderful day, only once per year, really must not miss it eh! The food there was nothing short of amazing, no complaints at all. Ian Tan managed to eat so much roasted lamb, he cannot bite anymore, lolz.

Of course after buffet, still early, only around 9.30pm. The others went for shisha, but I didn't go because really damn scared will fail, have to go back grind my nose on books (or my LCD screen).

PS: I wonder what happened to the cake... Since it was a buffet, we stuffed our stomach and face full of food, there's simply no space left for cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment