Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Sentence for 29th September 2009

Sentence: When it rains, it rains down... HARD! And to make things worse, lets add a strong wind to it.

No, I am not talking about Thyphoon Ondoy in Phillipines and definitely not the weird sudden downpour + strong wind we are experiencing these days.

I am talking about problems with my computer! Last week I had hackers hacking into my Facebook and Hotmail account... Last night my primary HDD and graphics card suddenly stalled and crashed, even after rebooting a few times doesn't help, so I rewired the data and power cables... As if those were not enough, this morning I was greeting with my Firefox unable to load Facebook applications! After trying to fix it for 4 hours, including trying on Google Chrome (failed miserably), I finally gave up and reverted back to using IE8, which I utterly hate! Ugh~~~!!!!

And to add some spice to things, my cat have diarrhea, which makes things even worse. Will post some pics of my cat at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment