Monday, September 28, 2009

Sentence for 28th September 2009

Sentence: I hate hackers!

My Facebook account was hacked... TWICE! And the language changed to Arabic, so I could not do anything about it. Took me 1 whole hour to reorganize my Facebook profile and stuff. Luckily nothing was taken/sent/deleted.

As if it is not worse enough, my Hotmail got hacked afterward, making it impossible to retrieve my Facebook password without it. Luckily I was able to retrieve my Hotmail password via an old an unused alternate email, which miraculously still active. Otherwise I will be in very deep shit... Msn contacts gone, important emails/files gone and have to change email address!

I suspect these accounts were hacked via Mozilla Firefox cache files, since accounts using IE8 to access is still safe and secure. I reinstalled Mozilla Firefox and did a clean sweep to get rid of all cache faults, hoping this won't happen ever again.

Here is how my Facebook look like in Arabic:


P.S.: Don't ever try this! I won't be held responsible if you are unable to change it back! Lol.

2 comments:

  1. Er... how to say... Is like a file which stores your username and password so you don't need to login everytime you go into facebook/hotmail/blogspot/etc etc.

    ReplyDelete