Monday, January 17, 2011

Wu Zhang and Ian Tan visiting Bintulu – 2nd July 2010 to 3rd July 2010

Note: 56k friendly post - no photos coz we didn't took any... at all!

After packing everything into my car and said our goodbyes to the pang mian auntie at En Xin Cafe, Wu Zhang, Ian Tan and me, set out from Miri, heading to my home at Bintulu. The car was packed full to the brim, bearing our possessions which we collected for these few years. The drive back to Bintulu was... uneventful, as usual.

Since they are only staying 1 night at Bintulu, we have to fully utilize our time to explore the specialties here. Well, actually there aren't many places we could go here.

We had supper at Ah Kiang's, the fried chicken feet, stir fried clams and stir fried snails are one of the few popular dishes there, so we ordered all of em. The next day we went to Summer Tea, since Ian said he wanted to go look-see, and drank bubble milk tea, which was quite nice actually. Also went to have a stroll at Park City Mall, which yet again, uneventful. Then at the evening we went to the beach to try the famous Ah Pek stall to eat ABC + Milo, which is my favourite spot to have cold and delicious ABC. <--- Actually we slept at my house during that time and we cheat our friend we went to beach! Thanks to Ian for the correction :P

For dinner, we went to a place which me, myself, had never been to as well. Somewhere at Kidurung, there is a famous spot for eating wild animals, like lizards (not the house lizard, those big ones in the forest), turtles, flying fox and fruit bats. We splurged, the food is really nice!

Well, that summarized everything about their trip here... Sorry for the lack of contents and thousand apologies to Ian and Wu Zhang for being such a terrible host >.<

8 comments:

  1. we did not go for abc la.. we sleep the whole afternoon and we cheated xiao li that we go eat.. then we go eat chinese cooked food near elaine's house.. we did not go to wild animal place.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah we didnt go ABC! I owez remember we got go coz we cheat xiao li hahahaha!

    I remember I got go eat at Kidurung ler? Not with u guys ka?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha...our lies is always like real one...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your approach on the topic. Your article is as interesting as your previous writings. Keep up the good work, thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really appreciate your skilled approach. These square measure items of terribly helpful data which will be of nice use on behalf of me in future.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don’t skills ought to I provide you with thanks! i'm altogether shocked by your article. You saved my time. Thanks 1,000,000 for sharing this text.

    ReplyDelete