Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Why not good looking guys always think they cannot get pretty girls

Not my opinion of course. But I saw this topic at Lowyat Forum that I think is too valuable and unique to pass.

The guy was actually rambling about why and how not so good looking guys should not confess to their too-beautiful-to-be-my-girlfriend good friends, based on his experience.

So to protect his identity, I won't post the direct source here. Instead I will summarize his key points:


"When you are just okay looking but have a good friend who you think is too beautiful to be your girlfriend, you are right.

99% of the times beautiful girls can be good friends with not good looking guys because she knows she won't ever fall in love with you and expects you to do the same.

Confess and you will screw up the friendship.

So stop day dreaming, you will never get her. (Lowyat Forum 2010)"


Might be true to some extend, I admit.
I myself feels that way, but I think the guy is wrong when he said he has ABSOLUTELY no chance.

His confession failures are a lot, but simply because he aims for those not so experienced girls, in my opinion.

So, in defense of all other guys and to give himself some hope, I replied this:


"Being handsome is only gonna get girls without much experience.

Experienced girls will know that looks are secondary.

Why?

Coz more experienced girls will know unfaithful/worthless handsome guys are the worst, and faithful ugly-as-hell guys tops them hands down, simple."


I think that my voice should be heard, thus posting this here.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment