Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Well, lets get things started! Sentence for 20th July 2009 is...

Fresh like a water lily in the morning, too bad it will still wither 3 days later.


EDIT: I forgot to make an intro for this blog! Dang~...
Common intro quickie would be why, when, where, who and what. So, here I go!

1. Why?
Since I am ALWAYS changing my msn comment, like every single day, with snetences that describes my feelings of the day, my mood for that moment, my plans for the day or maybe just a summary for my day. So, rather than writting and forgetting each comment I made, wouldn't it just be better to record it down, blog style? So here it is, my blog :)

2. When?
2 or 3 days ago, my friends suddenly talked bout the blogs they are keeping, how much time it took just to find suitable comments on each photos, etc etc. Then I said: I don't write blogs, I only read them... Yeah, I am a blog reader. I read blogs every single day.
While I was seeping my ice cold chinese teh peng, suddenly I thought about a one sentence blog... That's when all these started!

3. Where?
Where I update my blog? Essentially anywhere! Ever since I bought my 5800 XpressMusic, I had been online on Facebook, Mousehunt and reading blogs, as long as there is a free wireless service.

4. Who?
Who inspired me to write this blog? The answer is, my friends :) Some of the Emo Kidz members started keeping blogs since last few months, some revived their dead blogs and some had been writting ever since. So, I joined the gang.

5. What?
What is the blog about, you ask me? A sentence to describe my day :) It can be my mood, feeling, plans or summary for the day.

That's all, 1st entry and more to come!

2 comments: